Pupil Voice Survey
In 2016, children were asked a variety of questions about their learning. A summary is shown below.
- I know what I should be able to do by the end of the lesson. 93.6% Agree
- I usually understand why I am doing the work and how it is helping my learning. 89% Agree
- My teacher asks me questions that have straightforward answers and ones that make me stop and think. 93.6% Agree
- I am given time to think about my answer. 96.8% Agree
- I sometimes have to explain how I get my answer. 96% Agree
- I can ask another pupil for help with the task or question. 90% Agree
- The teacher knows how well I am doing and tells me what they think. 93% Agree
- I understand what the marks and comments mean in my work. 94% Agree
- I am given enough time to correct/improve my work. 94% Agree
- I understand how to mark my own work. 99% Agree
- I listen to/read the teacher's advice and try to follow it. 98% Agree
- I am challenged further through my homework. 85% Agree
You can download the full survey by clicking on the link below.